In October Ryan had some dental meetings in San Francisco. We found a good sale on plane tickets and so just Ryan, Kaitlyn, and I went to San Francisco. Ryan's mom was sweet enough to watch Sarah for 5 nights. It was longest we would have ever been away from Sarah and I was missing her before we even left for the airport.
Thursday was our first full day back in the Bay. We pulled up to the hotel probably around 10:30 pm on Wednesday night. I was starving and feeling nauseated. I was still in the point of the pregnancy where if I didn't eat I would feel really sick. Ryan was wonderful and drove down to Mill Valley, to Safeway and bought some food to store in our mini refrigerator. The time he got back was probably close to mid-night. Kaitlyn and I were still awake and hungry. We ate a little something and went to bed.
In the morning Kaitlyn and I went to one of our little favorite Halloween spots - it's a pumpkin patch with jumpy houses. You pay $5 and you can stay as long as you want. We meet up with cute little Piper, Linkin and Hillary. It's always fun catching up with friends!
Hillary even got in on the action and went down the large, inflatable slide. Love this girl.
For lunch I couldn't pass up In-N-Out. It was right next door to the pumpkin patch.
After lunch, Kaitlyn and I headed over to the Golden Gate Bridge. We took some pictures and then walked on some of the bridge. It was such a beautiful day!
We back to the hotel and Kaitlyn changed her clothes so she could meet up with her good friend, Mutindi from our old apartment complex. Kaitlyn was able to swim in the pool that we spent many afternoons in and she was able to run around with friends like old times.
After we said our good-byes, we back to the hotel where Kaitlyn took a bath and we waited for Ryan to get back. We then headed back down to Mill Valley for dinner to eat at one of our favorite little Italian joints called, Pasta Pomodoro. We ate there a lot while we lived in Mill Valley since it was basically across the street in the shopping center.
1 comment:
Jealous!!! One of these days we'll make it out there again.
Post a Comment