Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation Alumni Banquet

Ryan, his parents and I attended UOP's Graduation Alumni Banquet at the Ritz Carlton in San Francisco. I had been waiting for this night since our first year of dental school. Before we left for the banquet I had a little headache. I was hoping it wouldn't get worse. When we arrived at the Ritz we found out that we weren't sitting at the same table with our dearest friends. We were next to their table, but it sure wasn't the same. Somehow we sat with about 6 professors... It made me a little sad because I knew it would be the last time to actually talk with friends before graduation. Dinner was a little disappointing. It wasn't as yummy as I had hoped it would be. And the dessert... it was super rich. It was some sort of a banana tart, which I believe set my headache off into a full migraine. The night ended with me feeling nausated and actually throwing up in car while crossing the Golden Gate Bridge on our way home. Lovely. Don't get me wrong, I still had a wonderful time on my date with Ryan, I just wish I was feeling up to par that evening.




Ryan got a leadership award with $1,000 attached!

Thee Dr. Dugoni himself and Ryan

No comments: