I'm officially 26. Not sure how I feel about it. For my birthday all I wanted to do was to spend the day with my family. Ryan was done with school and we have been busy packing up our apartment. I wanted a break and wanted to go do something fun. I looked up Alcatraz a few days before my birthday, but it was already sold out. I saw on the news a new dinosaur exhibit at Berkeley so I thought that would be something for us to do. The exhibit is at Berkeley's Lawrence Hall on the top of a hill. We had a panoramic view of the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate bridge, and San Rafael bridge. It was beautiful and I was soaking it all in knowing that our San Francisco days were limited. The thing that was so neat about these dinosaurs was that they are motion sensored. When you would walk by their senser the dinosaur would move and make noises. Sarah was definitely not a fan of the moving, noisy dinosaurs.
1 comment:
haha i love that last picture. how fun- all those graduation festivities!!
Post a Comment