I like to eat spinach salads, but I was tired of them so I needed a change. Thanks to google I got some new ideas and came across a Spinach Banana Smoothie. For dinner tonight I made myself this smoothie and I surprisingly loved it! Even Kaitlyn jugged down a glass or 2.
4 cups spinach, raw
6 oz vanilla yogurt
1 banana
water/milk
Directions:
1. Place 4 cups of spinach in blender. (I used about 2 1/2 since that's all that I had left in the bag)
2. Pour yogurt on top of spinach
3. Slice the banana and put that into blender
4. Blend for about 1-2 minutes. If it seems a little thick add some water or milk.
5. Enjoy!
I would add ice either by blending in it or just throw some in there after you're done to making it. It tastes much better if it's cold.
4 comments:
Oooooo, I have all the ingredients. I might have to make it tonight.
Wow, who'd have thought... But if Kaitlyn drank two cups, then it must be good! Guess I'll have to try it.
ewww! that looks so gross, but maybe i will have to give it a try!
Spinach salad does get old and I love disguising veggies. It makes me feel like I'm getting away with something! :)
Post a Comment