Tuesday, January 18, 2011

All I need is a True Love's Kiss

Today Kaitlyn wanted to bake something so we decided to make some brownies. After she poured in the brownie mix, she put her little fingers in the bowl for a quick taste and I told her not to do that. Here is the conversation:

Me: Kaitlyn please don't stick your fingers in the brownie mix
K: I'm just seeing if it's poisonous
Me: What if it really was poisonous?
K: Then I'd died, but that's okay. All I need is a true love's kiss.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Hahaha! Oh that girl!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

this is so cute! she is a true princess :) what a doll!

Stevie Spillers said...

HILARIOUS! you have got one creative 5 year old!!!!

The Standrings said...

that is SO funny!

Hillary Hall said...

Disney movies brain wash us since childhood!!! ;) love it Kaitlyn