Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Exploratorium

Today for playgroup we took advantage of the free day at the Exploratorium. We have never been before and we loved it! They have so many exhibits, I don't think Kaitlyn knew what she wanted to do first.
This had to be my favorite thing there by far. It was a toilet drinking fountain. I thought it was pretty awesome. Maybe because I have never seen anything like it before? Who knows. But, I tried to get Kaitlyn to take a drink out of it, but she didn't want anything to do with it. I guess I dont blame her.

I asked her what her favorite part was and she said picking up daddy from school. I guess I should have asked her what her favorite part was at the exploratorium. I think if she did answer she would have said the bubble exhibit. You can make these huge bubble tunnels and basically put it over yourself. It looks really cool and easy to do. I don't have any pictures because I was to busy trying to make big bubbles. I came to realize that I am not a very good bubble maker. It was actually a lot harder then it looked.
Overall, Kaitlyn had a blast and we will be heading back soon!
As someone commented - the water does look yellow. That is the first thing I noticed soon after the picture was taken. I think it was just the flash that made the water look yellow. I promise.

1 comment:

Author said...

Ew. A toilet drinking fountain. Definitely worth the pictures, but the idea makes me kind of gag, especially with the random yellow splot in the bottom of the toilet - of course I could be influenced by the fact my mom has a toilet that squirts like that with the press of a button... the dog really likes it.