I saw this idea on my friends sisters blog forever ago. Her little boys were scared of monsters so she mixed some green food coloring and water together then would spray in there room to keep the monsters away.
Well, last night I had to make some of my own monster spray. Kaitlyn was freaking out because she thought there were monsters in her closet. She got wrapped up in this idea because of her daddy. She told me that Ryan had told her that there were monsters in the closet. Then, Kaitlyn and I confronted him about what he said about monsters. He said he was referring to the movie Monsters Inc. She didn't believe him and was still scared. So, I told her I'd spray in her closet and that it would keep the monsters away. She then happily went back into her bed.
This morning she woke up telling me she needed more monster spray. I asked her why and she said to keep the monsters away for the day. So, I let her go spray without too much if my supervision. Minutes later I found quarter sized green sprays around the apartment. I found the green sprays on top on things such as: the kitchen table, on the bathroom sink, on her book shelf, on her dresser, on my dresser, and on top of some drawers in her closet. That's all I saw through out the morning. I am assuming there are more sprayed spots which I haven't found yet.
At least the monster sprayed as calmed her fear about the monsters in her room. (or apparently around the apartment)
At least the monster sprayed as calmed her fear about the monsters in her room. (or apparently around the apartment)
*yes, I made sure that it doesn't stain. I don't spray a lot and I just spray it in the air.
1 comment:
I love the monster spray idea!! Maybe minus any coloring or we'd have stains everywhere!
Post a Comment