Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The results are in... kind of..

(Kaitlyn took the picture above. Notice it's not blurry. I took the picture below of Kaitlyn and notice it's blurry. Gosh dang it! :) Also, I think the shirt I am wearing makes me look a lot bigger then I really am.)

Today my Mom, Kaitlyn and I went to get the ultrasound done to find out if I am having a boy or a girl so I can open it on Christmas Eve with my family... But the little stinker had its legs crossed most of the time. The lady doing the ultrasound said she got two shots of the gender, but not the shots she usually likes to get. Bummer.(not the greatest picture. I had to take a picture of the ultrasound b/c I don't know how to use the scanner at my parents house. This is a picture of the legs crossed. It is showing from just the knees down, one leg crossed over the other with the little feet at the bottom.)

It was still fun to see the baby move around and to see what it was doing at the time. The ultrasound lady said that this baby looks like it could be a snuggle bug because it was all snuggled up against my placenta and looked very comfortable staying in that position. It was cute to see her/his have there hand on there belly tapping there fingers.

Here is not the greatest picture of the profile. One of the arms is up by the head - I can't tell, but that's what the ultrasound lady said.

I think we are having a boy. Kaitlyn thinks it's a girl - she would love to have a little sister. She often says to me, "i want a sister, but it's okay though if it's not."

I can't wait to officially know what we are having!

4 comments:

The Skousens said...

What a cute idea...that makes Christmas even more exciting!!! I can't wait to see whether you're having a girl or a boy!!!

hjcdds said...

We want to know right way!!! How darling of Kaitlyn to be happy either way!! Sounds like this one is going to be adorable like Kaitlyn is - tapping fingers already, huh! And snuggly! Kristina you're looking just great!! I love your blog - for some reason I guess I'd not seen the Halloween photos yet - cutest little Pirate ever - but Kaitlyn would make a gunny sack look cute and make it fun! Love you guys - Mom Clark

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

i can't wait to find out too. you better be posting it :) such an exciting time for you guys!!!!

Drew and Alicia said...

Bummer that stinks!!! But I am excited for you either way