Sunday, December 27, 2009

5 years

Ryan and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on the 18th of December. Ryan had finals on the 16th and 17th of this month and spent most of the day driving to my parents house on the 18th. I was out running errands that day with my mom and when we got home Ryan was there and he surprised me with 12 dozen red roses. I loved them. That night we were planning on going out to a nice dinner and maybe to a movie... BUT, dinner took forever (2 hours! yes. two. hours!) The first hour we got our bread, drinks and appetizer. The second hour we got our steak and vegetables. It was ridiculous. We left a 0.91 cent tip on a very expensive dinner. But, on the flip side we were able to spend quiet and quality time with each other, which was really nice. And, during our dinner Ryan pulled out a little present. I opened it and it was a diamond Journey necklace. I love it! (On Christmas I got matching earrings)

Ryan, I love you. You are a wonderful husband and father. I am so proud of you and all the hard work you put into school. I know it is hard juggling everything that is on your plate, but you do a great job at it. Again, I love you and I am so happy that I get to spend eternity with you!

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awww! Cute! Happy Anniversary you two Ü

Keith, Nydia and Presly said...

How sweet :)
What happened to the ultrasound results?! Boy or Girl?