Sunday, June 7, 2009

San Francisco Ballet

I am a little late on this post. My friend Jenna was in need of some friends to come with her to see a ballet for one of her classes (of course, her husband wasn't interested in going..) Meaghan, Annie and I were happy to jump at the chance to go. I have never been to a ballet before so I was really looking forward to it. The ballet was called, "Jewels." And, it was amazing! It had three different mini ballets which were called, "Emeralds" "Rubies" and the finale "Diamonds" My favorite was "Rubies" It was a really fun piece of ballet and really different then the "normal" ballet moves. And, all of the costumes were amazing! When they would open the curtain for the next mini ballet you could hear the audience "ooooo" and "aaaahh" I can't wait to go back and see another preformance.

Thanks for a fun night girls!





No comments: