My parents came into town for a weekend (my mom stayed a week) But, while my dad was here he took us out to one of the best restaurants in the city and the best one I have literally been too. It's called Scoma's. It was really expensive, but it is really, really, good! They served amazing, fresh seafood. I was really excited because I was able to get a Shirley Temple - I haven't gotten one of those in a very long time. They are my favorite! After dinner we took a quick drive into Tiburon to enjoy the beautiful San Francisco view. Thank you to Matt & Annie for watching Kaitlyn for us so we could have a night out.
How fun!! It must have been so neat to have your parents visit!! They always seem to spoil in some way or another. :) OH, and shirley temples...it must have been since I was 10 since my last. The memories. :)
4 comments:
I love Shirley Temple's, too! They are the best!!
I've been wanting to try that place. Thanks for the recommendation.
I love Scoma's! That place is amazing. Everytime I read your blog I get homesick! I need to come visit you and Ryan!
How fun!! It must have been so neat to have your parents visit!! They always seem to spoil in some way or another. :) OH, and shirley temples...it must have been since I was 10 since my last. The memories. :)
Post a Comment