For my birthday I received these amazing flowers from friends. I don't think I have ever received so many flowers for my birthday. All of them are beautiful!
Monday, June 8, 2009
24
Here are just a few pictures from the amazing birthday weekend I had. Friday we had a little get together with some friends. We did a combined birthday party for me, elder earl, and my friend Jamie. We just hung out, enjoyed each others company and played name dropper, which seems to be a favorite with this group! It seems as if we play it every time. Thank you to those who came! It was a lot of fun!
Saturday Ryan had surprises up his sleeve. It all started late Saturday afternoon. He surprised Kaitlyn and I by taking us to see the movie UP. It was a really cute movie. Kaitlyn really enjoyed it. Then, after the movie we came back to the apartment and Ryan had gotten a babysitter for K (Thank you Palmers!). Ryan took me out to a nice dinner at Marin Joes. And, he just had to tell our waitress that it was my birthday. I was so embrassed. But anyway, the food was really good, but over priced. After dinner, I opened my cards that I had gotten in the mail that day. I am really excited to know that I have $ to spend! :) Then, the last thing I opened was tickets to see the Mighty Python Spamalot musical. We are going this Thursday! I'm really excited! Also, Ryan and I are trying to plan to go to the SF Giants VS Oakland A's this month. (We're just in need of a babysitter.. any takers?!)
On Sunday (my actual birthday) we went to church. I got home and Ryan was willing to cook me whatever I wanted.. But, I let him off easy - I was craving spaghetti. So, thats what I got. Also, as everyone knows I love ice cream cake. I believe I have it every year for my birthday. This year I was really bummed because I thought I wasn't going to get one. But, Ryan pulled it off some how and got me a cake! It was so yummy!
For my birthday I received these amazing flowers from friends. I don't think I have ever received so many flowers for my birthday. All of them are beautiful!
I had such an amazing birthday weekend! Thank you Ryan for all the fun surprises. It was one of the best birthdays I have ever had!
For my birthday I received these amazing flowers from friends. I don't think I have ever received so many flowers for my birthday. All of them are beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy late birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a fun weekend. P.S. I'd love to babysit anytime you need. Don't hesitate to ask.
I'm so glad you had such a great birthday!!!
Anytime you need a sitter just put Kaitlyn on the plane and we'll pick her up from the airport :)
Happy Birthday!! That's sounds like one heck of a party. That's great that you have so many close friends. And Ryan is so sweet!!!
Looks like a lot of fun was had by all!!
Happy Birthday! What a fun day. And way to go Ryan, talk about making it special!
The party was totally fun! Glad your birthday was good.
Post a Comment