This post is a little late.....
Christmas Eve we headed over to my aunt and uncles house for dinner.
Santa even came to visit. This was Kaitlyn running to him when she saw he was leaving. I know this isnt the best picture, but she was giving him a hug good-bye.
Getting Santa's cookies ready...
Cookies and apple juice for santa and a carrot for Rudolph...
3 comments:
christina! your family is so cute! I didn't even know you had a kid! kaitlyn is soooo adorable! I'm glad you found me, it's always fun to keep in touch... yeah steve (my husband) grew up with kent, it is a small world!... hope all is well!
kristina! your family is beautiful! I didn't know you had a kid! kaitlyn is adorable!!!! I'm glad you found me, it's always fun to keep in touch... yeah steve (my husband) grew up with kent, it is a small world!
haha i wrote the comment twice because it didn't show up and then i noticed that i wrote your name wrong and i was so glad it didn't publish. then... i realized that u have to approve them before they are published so please disregard the first one and this one:) you don't have to approve this one or the first one:) sorry about that! haha
Post a Comment