Finally, this little one is potty trained! She was scared to death of the toilet and didn't want anything to do with it. I wasn't going to try to train her if she didn't want to be. I was talking to a friend and she used a little princess potty to help train her little girl and it worked. At the end of July, she let me have it and the moment I walked in the door with it, Sarah was super excited! I put it in the bathroom and she went potty right away. In the beginning she only went potty on the princess potty, which made me nervous. I was afraid she would get attached to it. After a couple of weeks she wanted to go on the "big girl" potty and said that the little potty was for Emily. She is officially potty trained! We do put diapers on her at night, but the past couple of nights she has woken up dry. YAY!!
*This picture was taken yesterday. She wanted me to straighten her because she saw me doing it and she wanted to put on make-up. She told me her name was Kaitlyn because Kaitlyn's hair is straight. She would get frustrated with me when I would call her Sarah.
*Notice her front tooth - it's turning gray. She ran into the door at nursery and hit her tooth. It is now dying. Thankfully her daddy is a dentist!
1 comment:
Yay for Sarah!! We are just starting to make headway with Darby and potty training. It has taken much bribery but we have mostly dry days. I will be so glad to have one less bum to change.
Post a Comment