Even though Emme will be 5 months any day, I still haven't had her 4 month appointment. I was in the midst of switching Dr's and once I finally did I had an appointment set up and all. Then they called me the day before to reschedule. She will be going in on Monday for her check up and shots. She is a happy baby! This past week we moved her out of our room and put her in the big girl crib in our extra (loft) bedroom. She can only sleep about 9 hours before waking up. So we try to put her to bed right before we go to bed. Sometimes she'll wake up around 5:30 crying, just wanting her paci. Then she'll go right back to sleep and wake up around 7:30 or so. She is so content and happy. She loves to be around her sisters. They make her smile and laugh. She doesn't need to be held all the time. If she is laying down, she likes to be able to see you so she knows that you are there. She isn't rolling over yet - just kind of twisting sideways. I am not in a hurry for her to start rolling and becoming mobile.
All the kids got some sort of bug last week. Emme even caught it. It was her first time getting sick. She had a high fever for 2 days and would barely eat. One day she only had a total of 7 oz's and the next maybe a little more than that. She usually drinks 24oz's in a day. She was miserable!
No comments:
Post a Comment