Tuesday, November 6, 2012

First Grade Picture

Kaitlyn's first grade picture. 

Last week was parent/teacher conferences. I love Kaitlyn's teacher. She has been teaching 21 years and goes above and beyond for her students. She does so much for them and it amazes me to see all the time and effort she puts into her classroom. She doesn't live here in Boise. She lives far away out on a farm with her husband and lots of animals. She takes a commuter bus every morning and is at school by 7:00 am and she has to leave by 3:50 every day to catch the commuter bus to go back home. 
I am proud of Kaitlyn and how well she has adjusting to a new school. She has enjoyed taking the bus. I think it has been good for her since she can be really shy. 
While I visited with her teacher she said Kaitlyn has taken off with her reading and is doing very well in math. She is above grade level on all subjects. We couldn't be happier with Kaitlyn and her work habits. She makes sure that she gets her homework done and that she has her homework in her backpack so she doesn't forget it. Keep up the great work love bug! 

1 comment: