I had a great 27th birthday! The morning started off by going to the park with a group of friends. They were so sweet. One friend gave me a cake. Another brought me her favorite chocolate from one of the yummiest chocolate stores downtown. Two others dropped off a gift. I wasn't expecting any of that! I'm so grateful for the friends I have made in the past year.
Ryan got off work early, but didn't get home until around 5:30. He had told me he was going to get off early, but when 5:00 rolled around I figured he got stuck at work. Little did I know he was working on my birthday gift.
We went out to dinner to one of the most expensive restaurants that we have ever been too.
That's a piece of meat, wrapped in bacon and cheese with a sort of bbq sauce on top.
So. Good.
After dinner we headed over to the Anniversary Inn. We stayed in Sleeping Beauty's Castle. It's the closest to Disney i'll get here in Boise. :) I'll take it. When Ryan got off work early he went over to our room to check in and set it up with flowers and a note from a "knight".
The next morning our friend Tina came to our room. She is Ryan's dental assistant and a massage therapist. Ryan had set up for her to meet us at our room and give me an hour massage.
After the massage, we checked out and went around the corner to play some tennis. Ryan and I love to play tennis. We hardly get to the opportunity, so it was really fun to play again.
After Ryan beat me many times, we headed over to pick up our kiddos who were staying at Grandma and Grandpas.
It was a good birthday.
3 comments:
Whoa! Awesome room. What a fun birthday!
wow that sounds awesome. ryan did a good job!!! i wish we could all get together for a tennis tournament!
Wow! That sounds like a wonderful birthday!
And I am jealous that you are still only 27. I have been missing it.
Post a Comment