I was thrilled to find out that Kaitlyn got the teacher we were hoping for. I have only heard amazing things about her. I am not sure if Kaitlyn was already in that class, or if they switched her into that class. Either way, we are excited for this upcoming year.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
First Grade Class List
Kaitlyn will be attending a new school in the Fall. It's a lot bigger then her previous school. I had asked a couple of mom's in our new ward who they would recommend for first grade. There are three first grade classes. After I got the same response from all of them, I emailed the principal right away. Usually the schools won't take request unless you have a really good reason and I really didn't have a reason. I just want Kaitlyn to feel as comfortable as she can. I emailed the principal and basically just told him that Kaitlyn will be a new student and asked if they took requests. (Even though I knew they didn't). He replied and told me the class lists were already made and asked who we were thinking about having. I replied and told him the teacher we would like. A week went by and I didn't hear from him. Then the class lists were posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!! A great teacher makes all the difference.
Post a Comment