Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year

As I looked back on the blog what we were doing four years ago, I saw that I didn't document that day.
I did blog a couple of days before that though. My sweet grandma had passed away on February 23rd. I sure do miss her a lot and think about her often. I am grateful I was able to spend that last Christmas with her at home. She is one special lady and will always have a special place in my heart.
Since I didn't document last time, I might as well do it this time. We aren't doing anything spectacular... just a normal day:)

-We woke up to a cloudy sky and little snow this morning. By the afternoon the sun was shining.
-While Kaitlyn was at school Sarah and I went to the pharmacy to get Kaitlyn's new Epipen.
-Sarah took a much needed 3 1/2 hour nap.
-Kaitlyn had basketball practice tonight. She has improved a ton and is now actually able to make baskets and plays great defense.
-After basketball, I visit taught one of my favorite people, Laura. She is currently the Relief Society President and a runner. I am going to miss visiting with her since we will be moving to a new ward. (Thank you for being it leap year... it gave me an extra day to get my visiting teaching done:))
-The kids are in bed and asleep. Now time to catch up with American Idol. (Thank you DVR!)

Exciting day, right?

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute idea to document your day! it will be fun to look back in 4 years. gosh! your girls will be so big and grown up in four years! crazy!