Sunday, January 15, 2012

Way Behind


I know that I am way behind on updating our blog. I have our trip to CA, Christmas, Kaitlyn's birthday and few more events to blog about... but life has been busier then the norm. We got back into Boise on Thursday and Kaitlyn went to school on Friday and came home with a high fever. Then Saturday the flu set in and ear aches. Monday I took her to the doctor and she had a double ear infection and strep throat. We have been home for about a week and half and Kaitlyn is still not 100%. She is still very tired on most days and takes naps. For those who know Kaitlyn she does not take naps. It's been nice though to have that quiet time that I usually don't get. She also hasn't been eating much - all foods, even soup doesn't taste good to her. Besides taking care of our sweet Kaitlyn, I have been chasing Sarah around the house. She's truly a little toddler and into everything.

I was hoping to get the blog updated before I started school on Wednesday, but it looks like that may not happen. We'll see.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Boo for sick kids!! Hope she feels better soon.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

it's almost feb.... time for an update :) :) :)


xo