
This year for Christmas we will be spending it in warm(er) Southern California with the Lombardi family. We (I) decided we should decorate a Christmas tree and our home anyway. This year I caved into a fake tree since we will be gone. But next year I plan on a real tree. I basically let Kaitlyn decorate the tree this year and Sarah is very good about
un-decorating the tree. To Sarah the
ornaments make "tee" (pretty) bracelets.
2 comments:
It looks very pretty. Yea, the un-decorating toddler is lots of fun. :/
oooh! it looks so pretty!!! i LOVE having our christmas tree up! it just makes the house feel a little magical, huh? :) luckily, this year, jax is really good about keeping his hands in his pockets when he looks at the tree. it drove me CRAZY last year to have to put the ornaments back on the tree every day after he pulled them all off!!! grrrr! takes a lot of patience for sure!
i haven't checked your blog for a while.... i can't BELIEVE ryan did black friday with you! what a trooper!!! shawn would, i'm sure, but only if i begged.... relentlessly!!! glad you got some good bargains!
happy holidays! hope you have fun with your family! we'll miss you here and need to get together when you get back :)
XO
Post a Comment