Our ward's Primary program is next Sunday, the 13th. Last week I was going over Kaitlyn's part with her. Her line is, "Jesus Christ is a perfect example for me. He helps me be a good person. I love my mom and dad and sister."
So I would tell Kaitlyn some of the words and have her repeat them back to me. After we were all finished she asks, "What about our baby brother?" I just had to laugh. It was so out of the blue. Does she know something that we don't? After all, she did tell us I was having a girl (Sarah) when the ultrasound said boy. I wonder if our next one will be a boy. (Whenever that will be).
Now, let's just hope she doesn't add "and my brother" at the end of her line when she actually has to say it.
*This is not an announcement!
No comments:
Post a Comment