Thursday, November 3, 2011

17.5 Months




Oh, Sarah! We just love you. You're 17 1/2 months and such a sweetheart. You're a busy girl who likes to try to steal my toothbrush and the toothpaste, play in toilet water, pull the toilet paper and run with it as you laugh, pour my bobby-pins all over the floor, wear my running headbands as necklaces and my hair bands as bracelets. I took you off the bottle right before you turned 17 months. I felt you were getting too attached and it took you a few days to get warmed up to sippy cups, but you did better than I thought you would.
You're good at cleaning up, especially when we sing the 'clean up' song.
You're still a snuggler and I LOVE it.
You still love to dance. It's so fun to see you playing with your toys and a song will come on the tv or computer and you will stop what you're doing to dance. Or in the car. I love to look in the mirror and see you bouncing up and down in your carseat.
You still call your daddy "Mommy" no matter how many times we tell you that's daddy.
You still take 2 naps here and there. But mostly one nap because of my schedule. You still go to bed around 7/7:30 and wake up between 7:30/8.
You jibber-jabber a lot. Sometimes I think you say words, but not so sure. I know for sure you say, " mmmm nummy" (yummy)

Those are just a few things you're doing right now. You're just at a really fun age and we love you tons!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the feet picture!! What a sweet girl!

The Standrings said...

baby sarah's almost in nursery! i can't believe it!

kara said...

Oh my...those toes in those shoes. Can't get enough!