...that I am now a soccer Mom.
Kaitlyn had her first game on Saturday. I know this may sound biased, but she rocked it! She played great- she even scored a goal! 
Before the game I gave her a little pep talk and tried to help her remember what she needed to do when she got the ball.


At this age they don't keep score. But we were... until the other team kept scoring and we lost track. I believe it was around 6-3 or something. The team we played was hard-core. I have watched their practices and they are all very into it. I thought to myself, "Now that's the team Kaitlyn needs to be on." Kaitlyn's team is great, the coaches are fun and the girls have a good time. That's all the matters, right? I have to keep reminding myself that she's only 5. Sigh.
4 comments:
Yay Kaitlyn! Can't wait to put Claire in Soccer!
she looks so cute in her soccer gear!!! i am glad she is having fun!! and, wow, you are like a LEGIT mom, now that you are a soccer mom :) good for you!!! :) :) :)
She looks so happy. Seems like you have found her sport. :)
Go, Mom! I'm glad you were keeping score. I don't think it's 5 is too young to teach how to be a winner or a gracious loser...life lessons.
Post a Comment