Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back to School...

"Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Oh! Back to school... back to school... back to school. Well, here goes nothing."

-Billy Madison
Next month I'll officially be a student again. Most of you who know me I have changed my major about 3-4 times. That means I have a bunch of credits in different areas. Ugg. But, I have a solution... I found a major which will accept ALL of my credits! Yay! I just got accepted into the General Studies program at Boise State. All I need to is to take a couple more credits to fill in my GE requirements and the rest will be upper-division courses in whatever fields I want. I am choosing to get minor in Family Studies so i'll be taking a lot of psychology/sociology courses, which I really excited about.

I am looking forward to going to back to school in the fall!

(and getting the student discount football tickets :))

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's fabulous Kristina! Good for you!