Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Friends

Kaitlyn really hasn't made too many friends here in Boise yet. For now she is pre-occupied with these little guys in our yard. She loves them! We usually have about 3-4 squirrels running around on the trees and grass... Or you can see them out our front window running across the street to different yards almost becoming road kill. Today as I was driving down the street I felt like was dodging bullets. Kaitlyn thought it was hilarious and was laughing so hard she couldn't breath. ... or you can catch them just trying to get out of the heat.


3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

where is your new house??? i want to see pics of it!

Christine said...

We have the same thing in our neighborhood. I swear they work for the insurance company! :)
But the kids love them and they are kinda cute.

Kirsten said...

I love the pic of the squirrel draping itself across the railing. How funny.