Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Castle Rock

Castle Rock is one of the many hiking trials here in Boise. This one happens to be right behind our home. We can go out the fence in our backyard and the trail is right there. The moment Kaitlyn arrived at our new place, she begged and begged to hike up to the top. So, for FHE one evening we went for a little hike. Kaitlyn did great job on the way up, but on the way down she cried, whined and periodically would sit in the middle of the trail. I don't think we'll be doing that hike again anytime soon.




Our home is the one on the right with the blue blow-up pool.





Kaitlyn sitting inside a little cave


"I did it!!"


This picture does not do the justice of how tired Kaitlyn felt


Also, if you continue on this trail (12 houses down from us) it takes you right to large playground plus a basketball court, tennis court, bbq area, large grass areas and lots of beautiful trees.

2 comments:

Christine said...

So this trail is right by your house? Awesome!
And K looks really tired.

Kirsten said...

I remember Dad going up with Ryan all the time. They'd never let me hike up because I was "too little" or I was "a girl." :^(