We attended UOP's crawfish boil on Saturday. It was our first and last time going. Sad. I heard last year they ran out of crawfish because there was a bad batch so they tossed it. It started at 1:00 and I made sure we were all ready and in the car by 12:30 so we wouldn't miss out. That didn't happen. At last minute the manager wanted to show our apartment to someone and in no shape or form was our apartment presentable. So, we hurried and cleaned up the 4 loads of laundry we had just done, took out the trash, made the beds, picked up a few things and called it quits. The time we got in the car it was after 1:00. I was nervous that we would miss out, but when we arrived they had plenty of mushrooms, corn on the cob, sausage, and crawfish to go around.
Kaitlyn finally warmed up to the crawfish and couldn't stop eating them. She even yanked my arm back outside to see the live crawfish squirming around while they were getting sprayed off.
I on the other hand... I wasn't a fan of peeling then eating. So Ryan peeled me some then I enjoyed.
Sarah even liked touching it...
And tasting it...
And was definitely not happy when I took it away from her.

1 comment:
I love Kaitlyn's face in the first couple of pictures. She looks thrilled :D I can't believe all the fun things you get to do down there!
Post a Comment