Sarah- You're 10 months. 10 months! It honestly feels like you were just born. You had a Dr's appointment on March 16. You weighed in at 19lbs 7oz Height: 27 1/2 Head 44 1/2 You were are in the 50th percent tile for all 3.
I LOVE your chubs! I can't buy you jeans (it's been like this since you were born) because they don't fit over your thighs. I even bought you 12m leggings and they were even a bit snug.
You still don't have any teeth. We think we can feel some coming in, but who knows?
With daylight savings earlier this month it threw off your sleeping schedule, but I think you're getting back into your routine. Slowly, but surely.
You love to "sing" when you hear music and you love to "dance" by shaking your body back and forth. It's the cutest thing ever.
You'll eat your baby food, but not a fan. You want what we're eating. It's hard to give you what we're eating since you're still all gums. When the bathroom door is left opened you LOVE to crawl in there and stand at the tub. You find the bath toys and pour them into the bath tub. If you not doing that, you're hitting the tub enjoying the sounds you can make. When you hear the front door open, you crawl as fast as you can to make your escape. You're still a very happy baby. You squeal every time I bring into a room and you see daddy or vice versa. You adore Kaitlyn and think she is so funny. You're ticklish around your shoulders, ribs, thighs, and feet. We love to hear your belly laugh. I think we have come to the conclusion that you're afraid of the dark or you just don't want to be alone. After we put you bed and close your door you usually start to cry. Sometimes I'll turn the lamp light on and you'll calm down and eventually fall asleep. You love to crawl and follow us around, especially Daddy.
You are still our little human vacuum. You love to put every little piece of something you find on the ground in your mouth.
You're learning and growing up way to fast. Please slow down. love you Sarah!
1 comment:
She looks so grown up! I bet she'll be walking in no time. What a sweet little thing!
Post a Comment