Sarah had her first taste of Apple. Actually, 2nd taste of Apple. When Sarah was 2 months or so we were at the park and I had put hot water in her bottle so it would at least be warm when she was ready to eat. Well... She got hungry earlier then expected and I had to cool down her bottle somehow. I thought I would just take Kaitlyns water and pour some in the bottle to cool it down. Well, after I had poured what I thought was water in the bottle and gave it to Sarah I realized she wasn't really eating. I was confused on why she wasn't eating. Well, then I remembered it wasn't water - I remember that right before we left, I poured out Kaitlyn's water and replaced it with apple juice. Sarah did end up drinking her bottle, but the diaper change wasn't so fun.
I blame the mistake on my post pregnancy brain.
Sarah did enjoy her apple half. She would get mad if she dropped it and couldn't reach it.
She's getting too big. Too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment