We decided to hit up Stinson Beach with some friends. It was such a perfect day to go. It was Sarahs first beach trip and our first time to Stinson. I thought the drive was beautiful (for those who get car sick, not so much) One minute you're driving through pine trees (or as Kaitlyn would say, the jungle) then the next you have a view of the ocean. I get so nervous driving on those windy roads without railings. Kaitlyn didn't help by repeating, "mommy! our car is tilting!!!"
Sarah just being... Sarah. 
Kaitlyn had the time of her life playing at the beach. She LOVED it!
1 comment:
Oh I miss Stinson! We went to the beach today. The water was warm and the day was sunny but I think these East Coast beaches lack how beautiful the West beaches are. I miss that picturesque-ness. :)
Post a Comment