
We went to the Circus! Kaitlyn was super excited considering she just had a circus themed camp a couple of weeks before. The week of the circus, Kaitlyn, Sarah, and myself got sick. We were home all week long. When Saturday came I wasn't really in the mood to go. I also wasn't sure how I felt taking a sick 2 month old. But, Sarah did great! She slept the whole first half, ate during intermission, stayed awake for a while and fell back to sleep. I was amazed she fell back to sleep considering the blaring music they were playing.
Kaitlyn said her favorite part was all of it. My favorite part was the "Globe of Death." They put 7 motorists (who are actually siblings, the Torres family) inside a 16-foot sphere and they rode their motorcycles going about 65 mph. It was very tense!


I wasn't a fan of the tigers. They didn't do anything. From what I remember, they brought them out one by one and had them sit on their stools. Then the trainer got them off their stool and the tiger would stand on its back feet and hop backwards. Boring.
Duo Fusion
This part was A-mazing! This man and woman (who are married) were previous gymnasts and decided to go to circus school. I always knew these performers had to go through some intense training, but when I saw they went to circus school, I just had to laugh. It just sounded silly. But, they did some pretty cool lifts. It blew my mind to see how strong they were.
The newest member of the circus.
Overall, it was a great family outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment