Ryan didn't have to be to school until 10:00 one morning, so we dropped him off at school then went to The Palace of Fine Arts to feed the ducks. Kaitlyn has been wanting to go back since her Grandma Clark took her during our first year of dental school. She had a blast. I brought a lot of bread and she kept wanting to save it so she could pro-long her duck feedings. By saving it, she sat on the bench and waited a few minutes then fed the ducks some more. Repeat.




She found a little turtle and wanted to take it home. It's super tiny, hanging out by the bushes, on a branch coming out of the water.
Here's the turtle Kaitlyn wanted to dive in after. She was so upset that I wouldn't let her jump in the (poopy) water to get it.
1 comment:
I know I am WAY late on this, but Sarah is ADORABLE. Those cheeks are yummy enough to eat! And way to go on the 2k! Anything that active within a year after child birth is a major accomplishment in my opinion (I'm going on eighteen months . . . maybe one of these days?)
Post a Comment