Sarah,
You are 3 months old and such a joy! You are a very content baby. When you were only a few weeks old I wasn't sure how the next couple months were going to play out. You seemed a lot more fussy then Kaitlyn ever was. But, as weeks went on you slowly evened out.
You still love to suck on your fist. You have discovered your hands and will lay there just staring at your fingers. For some reason, you LOVE it when we put your feet up too your cheeks. You smile and laugh. You think it's the funniest thing!
You like to hang out in your swing and watch the fishes go around, and around and around. You get mesmerized by it.
You got sick for the first time with a cold and it was hard to watch because there wasn't much I could do for you. You love your night time sleep and you would get really frustrated because you would want to suck on your paci, but you couldn't breathe through your nose. I also just noticed a red patch of dry skin on your arm. I'm praying you don't get eczema like your sister.
You still love to be swaddled at night time. You are still going strong with sleeping through the night. You usually go to bed before 9 and you tend to wake up around 7 or 8. Since you loved to be swaddled, it totally relaxes you and usually puts you right to sleep. As long as your swaddled and have your paci you're good to go. You're not too picky about being snuggled before you go to bed, but I am. I like to hold you for a few minutes before I lay you down. I'm sure once you decide you don't want to be swaddled anymore things will change and we will have to figure something else out.
During the day you like to stay up for about an hour and sleep for about half n hour to an hour. You still like to eat every 2-3 hours, but the past couple of days you are leaning closer to the 3 hour mark. Speaking of eating, you spit up. A LOT. When I say A LOT I mean very frequently and tons of what you just ate. I change your clothes (and mine) a couple times a day.
I don't have an accurate weight for you. I'm guessing in the 12 pound range. Your cheeks are still holding strong. I love them. But.... you do have a dimple in your left cheek, (not sure about the right one) which you can only see on rare occasions. I can't wait to see it more often once your cheeks thin down (if that ever happens! :))
Love you Sar-bear!
1 comment:
Isn't it nice when the younger ones love the older ones even when they are WAY too rough with them. I don't think I'd like someone doing the things to me that the older 2 do to Darby but she seems to enjoy it.
Post a Comment