Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two Months

Sarah,

You're 2 months now! Your personality is beginning to shine through. You are such a sweet baby. You are very content and happy. You started to smile at us and it makes my heart melt. I absolutely love it! My favorite is watching you, watch Kaitlyn. You love to follow her with your eyes as she walks by. If she is near, you love to just stare at her. Tonight Kaitlyn was talking to you and she started to laugh and you got the biggest smile. For some reason we call you Sar-Sar and Sarah-beara. I love how you are starting to coo when we talk to you. I love having "conversations" with you. I don't know what we are saying, but it seems your happy because you smile throughout the whole thing. You love to be held and to just be snuggled. I don't mind at all. You have recently discovered your fingers and love to slobber all over your fists. And... most importantly, on the eve of your 2 month birthday, you started to sleep (at least 8-10 hours) through the night. Loving. It!



2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh!!!! She is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love her blue eyes! What a doll!!! It looks like Kaitlyn is such a great big sister!! They are probably going to be the best of friends! How sweet :)

Christine said...

Yay for sleep!! Keep it up Sarah. Be nice to your mommy!