This St. Patrick's day started out the evening before. Kaitlyn and I attempted to make rainbow cupcakes. The cupcake is supposed to have all the colors of the rainbow, but I put too much batter in the baking cup, so it got full faster then I had expected. Oh well. They still turned out kind of neat.
Kaitlyn wanted to wear her jammie shirt all day. So, she walked around Safeway and the mall looking like that. Oh well. I didn't mind.
On St. Patrick's day, Kaitlyn woke up at 5:30am. On Kaitlyn's schedule, it was 4:30 in the morning since the time change was just the day before. (hence, how tired she looks in the picture) She had come into our room to sleep with us around that time, but that was the time Ryan was getting up to study for his finals he had that morning. Once she realized he wasn't coming back to bed, she was wide awake. I didn't mind that she was up that early because Kaitlyn had an appointment with the allergist at 7:15am.
When we got home we had are second breakfast. It consisted of a big bowl of Lucky Charms. I was really excited because we never buy this type of cereal. (Thank you St. Patrick's day for making this possible.) Also, I was excited for Kaitlyn to try it because she has never had Lucky Charms before. She took a bite and said, "I don't like the marshmallows." Whaaat? What child doesn't like sugar cereal? I should have known better because Kaitlyn really doesn't like fruit snacks either. Anyway, that just meant that I had to eat 2 bowls of Lucky Charms. Shucks. ;)
3 comments:
they were yummy cupcakes Kristina :-)
Those cupcakes look soo good!
I love those cupcakes! How neat!
Post a Comment