Sunday, March 21, 2010

Decision Made

Allright. I am going to make our blog private. I'm going to give it a try and see how I like it. So, if you would like to keep reading our blog, please leave me your email address so I can send you an invite. Or, if I have your email already, just let me know if you'd like an invite. I am going to change it to private next Sunday, the 28th. Thanks! :)

22 comments:

Andrea said...

Send me an invite.

WeAreTheRopers said...

hey -brando and i would both love invites (brandonroper@ and codyroper@ gmail)

Let us know how your family (parents mainly) do with it. I've wanted to go private, but I'm worried some people might not be able to figure it out.

AshleyS said...

ashleysspencer@gmail.com

Scott and Mal said...

count me in smwhiting06@gmail.com! Oh, and could you let me know if there is a uop recipe book this year? If so I really want to purchase one!! Thanks Mal

Stevie Spillers said...

yes please! unrchick@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

stoker.lindsay at gmail.com.

Unknown said...

Hey, I want to still read your bloggy blog...endormoon812@gmail.com. Thanks girl

Kyle Kelley Family said...

heather2kelley@yahoo.com

John and Juli said...

send us one jfzobell@hotmail.com

mother of 3 said...

Of course! kellison4@gmail.com

Hope all is well!

Karene

The Skousens said...

inora84 @gmail.com

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

kltennis33@yahoo.com

Millicent said...

millicentsegura@gmail.com

emily gates said...

we would like to keep up on your blog ; ).... emilyagates@yahoo.com

Author said...

laurenm1@gmail.com

Stoddard Family said...

tarah.stoddard@gmail.com

Kate Macakes said...

katherinem.mackay@gmail.com thanks kristina!

Kristin said...

Put me down! I think you have my email, but if not, just let me know!

Jason and Tammy said...

Yah we still want to read your blog tldupre@gmail.com

Little Farmer Family said...

tfarmer@live.com!!! Add us!!

spideybrian said...

Hey, me too!!!!

spideybrian@yahoo.com

Kayleen

Lance and Melissa said...

lmkeyes@gmail.com