Ah, to be tall, stick-skinny boys like our husbands. I told Dan the other night that I was starting to retain water because I was a few days away from my special girl time (sorry for the TMI, boys) and he said, "Baby, that's not water." Jerk. :-)
Haha! I've forbidden the "F" word from being used in our house. And its the "F" word just as bad as the real "F" word. Yes, FAT has been prohibited in our house. Though I doubt that will stop my husband from coming up with interesting ways to depict my growing size as well.
HA! I guess I should mention I'm 15 weeks along before you think he's the worst guy ever.
HAHA!! I had to laugh because guys are just thinking, "it's just a part of being pregnant..." and we're thinking..."really? My body's still getting bigger?"
9 comments:
I definitely know how that feels, but Adam wouldn't DARE say it out loud...I'm too passive-aggressive to let him get away with it :) haha.
Smack him! :)
HA! Dave taught Preston to say "Mom's large".
Also - I forgot to respond to your question earlier.....I'm due mid May, just a little before you I think.
Well I think there should have been a picture with that post cuz I am sure you look great!
oh boy. they'll never understand how it feels...
Ah, to be tall, stick-skinny boys like our husbands. I told Dan the other night that I was starting to retain water because I was a few days away from my special girl time (sorry for the TMI, boys) and he said, "Baby, that's not water." Jerk. :-)
Haha! I've forbidden the "F" word from being used in our house. And its the "F" word just as bad as the real "F" word. Yes, FAT has been prohibited in our house. Though I doubt that will stop my husband from coming up with interesting ways to depict my growing size as well.
HA! I guess I should mention I'm 15 weeks along before you think he's the worst guy ever.
HAHA!! I had to laugh because guys are just thinking, "it's just a part of being pregnant..." and we're thinking..."really? My body's still getting bigger?"
Don't we just LOVE our husbands!! They're so motivating!! I'm sure you look adorable!!
Post a Comment