Friday, February 19, 2010

26 1/2 weeks


By requests of friends and family, here is a pregnancy picture. I am 26 1/2 weeks a long and I feel and look huge. Our little one is very active and moves all over the place. The other day I was able to see my stomach move and so I let Kaitlyn see it. She says, "mommy, your tummy is big. I mean... fat." Thank you, Kaitlyn. :) I'm surprised Kaitlyn hasn't been asking me every day when the baby will get here because of how excited she is. All she knows is that my tummy is getting better. I estimated and showed her how big my tummy will probably get and she started to do her fake cry. I said to her, kind of laughing, "what's wrong? does that scare you?" and she cried back, "yeeess." I started to laugh and she gave me a little chuckle.
I have been struggling with a cough and a stuffy nose. The cough has made my throat raw and so it's really uncomfortable to cough and to swallow. I hope i'll get over all of that soon. I am still dealing with some itchy rashes. My last visit to the dermatologist, she said it looked like eczema. What? I have never had a skin issue relating to that my whole life. I'm hoping it's just related to pregnancy and it will go away when the baby comes.
I do get cravings every so often and my current craving for the past 2 weeks have been Oreos. I have been good though and haven't had any, even though they do sound so good.
I just can't believe I am close to 6 months pregnant. Time has gone by fast. Faster then I thought. I think it's because I am busy with Kaitlyn and our daily activities. So, hopefully the next 3 months will go by just as fast, especially at the end. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

The Brundage's said...

You look so cute. I wish when I was pregers you could tell at 6 months. Now we just need pics from Kendra and Alicia. Hope you feel better. ( Vicks shower vapor things helped)

Mike and Katie said...

I love your belly! You look really good....I am glad that time is going by fast for you...hope to see more belly pics soon!

Little Farmer Family said...

Kristina!! You look so cute! Aren't you glad kids are so honest!! :) Keep taking the pics though. It's so fun to look back and see. And not too much longer either!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Oh my gosh! You are adorable and SO NOT huge!! I love the picture! Keep the updates coming!!

Hope you are feeling good!

Christine said...

You really are a cute preggo lady!