Kaitlyn eating the left over cookie that Santa left behind.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Christmas
About a week before Christmas Kaitlyn was waking up around 8/8:30 which we thought would be great time to wake up on Christmas morning. It actually didn't end up that way. Kaitlyn ended up waking up at 9:40. I think the only reason why she woke up then was because I went back into the room to get something. We started to open presents around 10:30 when my brothers and their families arrived. We spent all morning and afternoon opening presents. It was a really fun year for the little kids because the older ones understood what was going on.
Kaitlyn eating the left over cookie that Santa left behind.

K opening one of her Santa presents. She was so excited to get her Zhu, Zhu pets! Santa must have gotten her letter because Santa brought her everything she had asked for. K also got a really cute pink bike from my parents. It looks like a little beach cruiser. For some reason I don't have any pictures of it.
Kaitlyn eating the left over cookie that Santa left behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's SO cute! Her hair is getting so long!!! I love it!! I bet Christmas is SO much fun with kids around .... and just think next Christmas you will have 2 to spoil!!! How fun!!!!
Post a Comment