Monday, December 7, 2009

Best.Cookies.Ever

Last Christmas my sister-in-law introduced me to these:
And... I think I would be a bad friend if I didn't tell you about them (if you haven't heard of them already.) These cookies may look like an oreo cookie, but they are not! They taste similar to a girl scout thin mint, but these are even better! I have looked forward all year to go to Trader Joes to buy my very own box of Peppermint Joe-Joes. I just realized there is not a Traders Joes in Boise.... So....I just have this Christmas and next Christmas to enjoy these! I bought a box tonight, but I hear these cookies usually sell out. I might have to make another trip back to Trader Joes soon to stock up!
These are the BEST.COOKIES.EVER.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Ooooo, they sound good. Shame on you for tempting me. :)

Lance and Melissa said...

Ok you convinced me!

The Brundage's said...

I nmiss Trader Joes they don't have any in Utah either. Do they understand what gold mine of buisness they are missing out on. They sound so good!

Little Farmer Family said...

They do look and sound amazing!! :) We actually have a thin mint version of a cookie here at our WINCO grocery store for a $1 a package of 15!!! Just so you're not feeling down on your luck!! :) Hope everything's going good for ya and you're feeling good!!!