I truly have the best husband anyone could ask for. He is very gentle, loving, kind, spiritual, sweet, passionate, hard working, trusting, athletic, the best daddy, patient, fun, smart... The list goes on and on... He is my world. I don't think he realizes how much I love him and miss him when he is away. I may not show it like I should, but I want him to that I appreciate him and all he does for our little family. Ryan, I love you.

Thank you for being such a wonderful daddy.

Thank you for surprising me with these beautiful pink roses.

Thank you for supporting me in my running. Thank you for surprising me with this new jogging stroller. I can't wait to try it out!

Ryan surprised me with this when I got back from my visiting my family in southern california. Thank you for finding this case for me. I know it took you a long time to find. I am now able to put the medals I get from races in this special case.
No comments:
Post a Comment