Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

This year our valentines day was very low key. I spent 90% of the day laying in bed feeling sick, with a really bad headache. Since I wasn't feeling well, Ryan let me sleep in. When I woke up I found that he had given me a heart-attack! He had cut out hearts and wrote some nice things on them.
Since Kaitlyn was at the age where she can help me make things I thought it would be fun for her to make something for R. I showed her a few ideas and let her pick what one she wanted to do. So, while R was away at school, we worked on his little present. She handed me the hearts and told me where I should glue them. (I found this idea on one of my friends blog.)

8 comments:

Jenna said...

Super cute!

Trev and Shan said...

That is so cute!!! I'm sure Ryan loved it! And I bet Kaitlyn had a lot of fun making it. What a good idea!

Andrea said...

Love it! I want my kids to make them for their teachers in the future :)

Andrea said...

Love it! I want my kids to make them for their teachers in the future :)

Heather said...

You're so cute! I wish I was that creative! :)

amelia said...

I love that frame!

Christian said...

Love the frame!! Glad to hear you all are doing well!!

Heather R Russell

Ryan and Katie said...

what a great gift!!!! the picture works pefectly! very cute :)