Thursday, February 19, 2009

6 Random Things

1- Post the rules on your blog.
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.




1. I feel more comfortable hanging out with a group of guys then I do girls. I think it is because I grew up with two older brothers and there friends. And, ever since I was one years old, I have had two best friends (whom are guys) and we are still best friends until this very day!


My brother Brian.
My other brother, MichaelMy two best friends, John & Dylan.

2. I am adopted - which has strengthen my testimony that Heavenly Father does have a plan for all of us.

3. When I was little my brother, Michael told me that the reason why Santa was fat was because he ate the little kids. So, every Christmas eve I slept in his room.

4. When I was in 8th grade, I broke the girl record for the 3/4 mile in cross country. I ran it in 4:58 seconds. I miss running & playing soccer.

5. I want another one of these:

6. When I was pregnant with Kaitlyn, I gained 60 pounds & lost the first 40 in 2 weeks. (I'm guessing it was all of the water I was retaining) and, here I am 3 years later still working on the last 15-20 pounds.

I tag: who ever was bored like I was :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Holy cuteness! That picture of Kaitlyn as a baby is so cute!!! Big brothers (and sisters) can be so mean. I cringe when I think of the things we convinced my youngest sister were true.

Tam said...

Are you kidding me? I can't imagine where you are holding 15-20 extra pounds! I think you look great! So is there another baby in the works for you guys?

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I didn't know you were adopted. Cool!
I never had close girl friends either- just have always gotten along better with boys...I bet we would have been great friends back then!