Friday, January 9, 2009

We went bowling!

I gave Ryan an early Christmas present and surprised him with tickets to the poinsettia bowl in San Diego. We are big Boise State fans and so I thought it would be fun to drive the 2 hours to San Diego! It was well worth it. (even though BSU lost by ONE point!) We were able to spend a day in San Diego before the game and able to stay the night. Then, in the morning we headed back to my parents house. It was so much fun to spend a little time with Ryan and not worry about Kaitlyn. Also, San Diego was where Ryan and I went on our honeymoon! It was nice to be back. I just wish we had more time to explore that great city!

2 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

Lucky!! I'm sure you guys had fun! Go Boise State Broncos!!!!

Ryan the Man said...

Man I am so jealous of you guys! That was such an awesome game (not the best ending if you were rooting for Boise though...) You commented on Tamara's blog, so that's how I found you.