Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Kaitlyn and I arrived at my Mom's house earlier this week. The first day we got here we decorated the Christmas tree. K had a lot of fun taking the ordainment's out of the box and putting them on the floor - she said she was looking for toys? When she would try to help put the ordainment's on the tree she would put 3 or more on one branch. It was kinda cute!




We also went to my parents Ward Christmas party. These past couple of weeks Ryan and I have been talking to K a lot about Santa because last year she was terrified! Click here for last years experience http://clarkfamily6.blogspot.com/2007/12/our-ward-christmas-party.html

This year I believe K had a little change of heart and now loves Santa! When we were getting in the car to go to the church K saw some planes in the sky and saw the blinking lights on them and she told me that it was Rudolph's nose. Quite clever if you ask me! ;)
And today when we went to church she told me that Santa lives there. Haha! :)


Here is K getting ready to go to the ward party - Her shirt has little presents on it and says, "Good things come in small packages!"
All the little kids listening to the story, "How the Grinch stole Christmas"
Kaitlyns first pictures with Santa!




6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! I love how you put "ordament." It's so funny how they pronounce things. I'm glad she warmed up to Santa this year!

Kristin said...

Yeah! I'm glad she has warmed up to Santa. How fun!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I can't believe how much she is growing!! What a cute little girl!

The Brundage's said...

Way cute. Wish I could have been their. Was my dad Santa again this year? Just wondering it looks like him.

amelia said...

Rudolph's nose - she is ADORABLE.

Christian said...

Nice blast to the past back in G-town!

Merry Christmas!

Heather Reber Russell