Monday, December 1, 2008

Almost three!

I can't believe Kaitlyn will be turning 3 at the end of the month! I remember when this picture above was taken. It was the morning after she was born. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. For my own sake, I am going to write down some things about K so I don't forget!

-I believe her favorite place to be is at Disneyland! Who could blame her? :) She talks about it all the time!

-Back scratches! She LOVES her back scratches and K will tell you if you are scratching to fast or too slow.

-She is still a daddy's girl

-Since daddy's favorite is green, K says her favorite color is green too... maybe it really is?

-She has been talking about her birthday for the past couple weeks and letting me know she wants a green cake?

-K is a peacemaker. If Ryan and I are debating over a topic or just joking around she says, "stop it guys!"

-If I give her some food and she doesn't want it she will say, "Can't like it."

-She loves to help me cook and sweep the floor.

-She calls random girls or boys her friends. Example- K and I were at the airport and there was a little girl who was probably around 9 or 10 and K looks at me and tells me that is her friend. Or we will be at the store and we will pass another little girl/boy in the shopping cart and K will tell me that they are her friend.

-When we go to the park it seems as if every time she gets chased by random little boys!

-She LOVES her blankie! It is ripped and has holes in it. (I am embarrassed to take it anywhere) I told K that her blankie is broken and tried to get her to like another cute, soft blankie but...of course she told me that "she can't like it." She shows me a part on her well loved blankie that isn't "broken" and tells me that her blankie is fixed.

-Lately she will randomly tell me that she loves me and wants to snuggle. It melts my heart!

-K can be very shy and does the exact same facial expression I did when I would get shy at her age.

-At our apartment complex there are about 9 little kids K plays with outside. The oldest one is about 7. Her name is Kaitlyn as well. We call her Big Kaitlyn and we call our K, little Kaitlyn. Some how K calls big Kaitlyn her sister and says, "I love her so much." Big Kaitlyn also has a little brother who just turned 4 in July. And, K calls him her brother. I don't know how K knows what exactly a brother and sister are.

-K still loves to be rocked at night. (by daddy of course!)

-She asks to be tickled and chased.

-She has an imagination! Last night she was pretending she was holding baby pigs and singing to them.

-She knows that K & A are the first two letters of her name.

-She likes to chant "BYU" or "BSU" when watching there football games.

-She still loves to still sing a long to the song, Popular from Wicked! She just turned 2 and had a lot of the song already memorized. Click here to watch it! http://clarkfamily6.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html

-K has an amazing memory! She can listen to a song once or twice and know most of the words.

-One of her favorite activites is to play games PBSKids.org

4 comments:

Christian said...

Holy Moly - WOW FLIRT YOU HAVE A CUTE KID!

Thanks for stalking me! I had to check out your blog before I returned your email. :)

Heather "Reber" Russell

Christine said...

That was a fun post. I had never seen the video of K singing "Popular". She's a funny kid!
BTW, I like the idea of posting your kid's cute sayings on the sidebar. I may just steal your idea.

Lindsay said...

So cute. In your Thanksgiving post, I noticed what pretty teeth she has! Very nice and straight and white. I bet Dad is proud. =)

Kristin said...

Ahhh! Happy almost birthday to Kaitlyn. She is such a cute girl.