Last Saturday UoP had there annual school picnic. This year it was held at Six Flags- we only had to pay $10 for tickets so we took advantage of it. This place was a sea world/zoo/roller coasters all in one. It was so much fun for Kaitlyn. It seemed like half the park was just for little kids. I also managed to go on some roller coasters, which I haven't done for a while. We saw sharks, sting rays, different types of birds, dolphins, giraffes, lions, tigers, cougars... Ryan took Kaitlyn to see the elephants and she got to pet her first elephant, which I missed because I was in line for a ride. He also took her to a big playgroud for kids, which had water squirting out of the ground and Kaitlyn got soaked!
Anyway, we liked it so much we even bought season passes! :)
Here are a few pictures from our fun day!
We saw the sea lion show...
We went on some kiddy spinning ride - my stomach dropped. It was a lot of fun!



Kaitlyn was scared to ride on an animal... which was unusually because she LOVES the carousal at Disneyland.

The first time around she was happy and laughing.


6 comments:
That looks like a blast! I love Kaitlyn in her little glasses.
Now THAT looks like fun! You got some good pictures.
I grew up going to that Park! I love discovery kingdom. Jason and I bought passes too. The nice thing is that they work at every Six Flags. Next time I go visit my parents we will have to come see you guys!
Too fun! Well I am excited to have Kaitlyn in Nursery soon....Mike and I are always happy when she is there =)
How fun! Looks like you guys had a good time. I love season passes because even when your broke you can still do something fun:)!
I posted up the page for booing for ya! I will scan the one we got when I get a chance. I love it! It is such a cute idea and my kids had a blast doing it!!
PS
That girl of yours is about as cute as they come!!
Post a Comment