We ate at BUBBA GUMPS restaurant at fisherman's wharf. It was good, but expensive!
On Tuesday Kaitlyn had her little dance class. A friend in the ward is teaching these litte girls- Thank you Mal! Kaitlyn has so much fun!!
I don't have any pictures of Kaitlyn in her cute little tu-tu yet... Ryan took Kaitlyn to her first dance class - I had to go to the DR's. But, Kaitlyn was crying as I was getting her dressed to go because she didn't want to go. (Sounds like me when I was little! :)) But, once I dropped her off with her daddy she was so excited! She told me all about it when I picked her up! She actually talked about her "dance class" all week. ( Ill post pictures soon!)
On Wednesday we took K to the discovery museum in sausalito. It was fun for Ryan to see what Kaitlyn talks about when I just take her. Also, it was fun for him to see what kind of things Kaitlyn likes to do there. I think Kaitlyns favorite thing to do is to play in the art room. As Kaitlyn was painting, Ryan was over at one of the little kid tables building a structure out of different shapes magnets. Too bad we forgot the camera! I think Ryan was having just as much fun as the little kids!
Thursday, Ryan went to the school to try to get ahead in some upcoming projects. He hears this is going to be the busiest semester. So he spent the early morning and afternoon there. Then, when we got home we bought Kaitlyn her first pair of roller skates!! She LOVED them, even though she was slipping and sliding all over the place. She had all her pads on, ready to go. I think she is just missing the pad for her little bum-bum!! :)The rest of the time we were either home or running errands to places like Target and Coscto. We had a relaxing weekend home watching general conference. During the 2 hour break of Saturday sessions, Ryan headed back to the school to work on some projects and practice drilling.. then he decided he would go to the Priesthood session in SF.
They don't play conference here on regular cable so we had to either listen/watch it on our computer- just depended on our internet connection. But, I am grateful we were able to hear all four sessions.
4 comments:
Yeah for breaks! I'm glad you all had a good week together.
It's so nice when life quiets down even just for a moment. It sounds like SF is fun! I don't think I am ever going to move away from Idaho. But I love to travel! I'm so glad Ryan got to enjoy some time with you and Kaitlyn. Kids really do grow up fast!!
Kaitlyn is so big!!! When did she all of the sudden change from a baby to a little girl? Love the pictures! Keep 'em coming!
oh my goodness she is so stinkin' cute in her gear!!!!
Post a Comment