Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Camera!

We got a new camera-Finally! I am so excited to start taking pictures of all the events going on with our lives and get back into blogging. Our other camera broke right before we moved to SF. I was so bummed because we were doing lots of fun things when we got here and I couldn't take any pictures. But as I was testing out the camera I took a picture of K. She was more then happy to pose for the camera.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

We're sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling well. Isn't it so reassuring how well Heavenly Father knows each of us.... you're right I am sure it was a blessing (even if it was in disguise!). Tender mercies are all around us!

Kristin said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!

Ryan and Katie said...

oh my goodness she's gorgeous!

amelia said...

YEAH! Gotta love a new camera :)